Need Help with Weber DGV Rebuild

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Help with Weber DGV Rebuild
From: "Collier" <collier3@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:47:17 -0600
Good Afternoon List,

I have had the wrong format on text on my last messages and
they probably did not make it on to the list.

I have torn down my weber and cleaned it up but have run
into a problem on how to set the float. The rebuild kit
did not come with instructions. Have purchased the Haynes
manual on Webers. It gives the method of measuring for float
setting but not the specs!

Any advice on this information or where to locate it would
be greatly appreciated by my both me and the GT.

Thanks,
Bill Collier
1971 MGBGT