It's finally painted!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's finally painted!
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:54:57 -0500
Almost a year and a half since I started this project, my '79 B is finally
all one color again.  I spent most of the weekend in the paint booth, buts
she's snapdragon yellow now. (So are a few spots on me)  Now for the fun
part, putting everything back together.  Still, with a little luck, I'll be
back on the road sometime this spring.  When I get some free time, I'll
throw together a webpage with some "work in progress" pics.  Thanks to all
who have given me advice/ input/ suggestions so far.

Calvin Krug