Update--No Head

Subject: Update--No Head
From: "Carufel Family" <carufel@funtv.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:38:01 -0800
Went to check out that car today...Gawd...what a joke. Not even worthy of
parts car standing. Oh Well, I'll just keep looking. On the way home from
the place with the car I stopped at a place called Classic Showcase. They
had about 20 Perfect in all respects E-Types and about 10 B's and A's. They
had two '63 B's in OH MY GOD condition for about $25K US apiece. Man, if
only they looked that good when they came out of the factory. Also a few
PERFECT 'A TC's. The cheapest GT was at 7500$ and was very nice. The
salesman, who was quite nice, said that when I have two thousand dollars (or
a little less) to call him and he would have a pre 70 BGT with wire wheels,
overdrive, primrose yellow, and leather interior. Overall, the day got
brighter when I saw that place...nice...they had a few DB4's and various
classics...All if you have money :-)

Ben Carufel