Phoenix Car Show March 14

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phoenix Car Show March 14
From: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 22:33:54 -0800
Hi listers...

Are any of you going to the Phoenix car show March 14?  If so, is it
worth driving from San Francisco for?  I had planned to go, but Marie
Carpenter is the only contact listed and I did hear from her once, but
she never sent me anything to preregister.

If it is worth going to, can you also recommend a hotel near the event?
Marie didn't have any suggestions.

Oh, and I saw three MG's on Maui this last week!  If anyone from the
list knows the owners of a red RBB, red CB Midget, or White CBB tell
them that the crazy lady driving the Cavalier Rental was waving not just
because she was so happy to see cute cars, but because she was jealous
that she wasn't the one driving them!  Although, I must admit that I
wondered how they kept them from rusting...

Thanks in advance!
Joanna
79 MGB LE
(and looking for the right 'A)