RE: 56K Line Speed? PLEASE STOP

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: RE: 56K Line Speed? PLEASE STOP
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:27:48 -0500
Skye,

While I understand your feelings, one of the beauties of this list is that
now matter how stupid or ignorant a list memeber feels he/she can ask a
question on just about any topic and receive an answer that is not
condenscending or sarcaastic.  Try that on other lists!  We just happen to
be a very helpful and understanding lot, at least those on the list are...

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm