wiring speakers - front to back or left to right

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wiring speakers - front to back or left to right
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:16:09 -0500
Morning all,
        Spent an hour last nite rewiring a new radio in my B when I started to
debate between me and myself.
We'd like to know your thoughts on the matter. The B is such a small car
that the balance between front & back pairs of speakers could also be wired
so the fader controls either the left-right alternatives - and therefore I
could balance the speakers for my position in the front seat or front
pair-back pair, which might be nicer for my passenger.

        Has anyone thought about this and what are your thoughts...Saturday my
thoughts become semi-permanent so I would appreciate thoughts before then.

Adios and TIA,

Bill

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"