Re: The end of a (short) era

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: The end of a (short) era
From: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:06:49 -0800
Eric,

I'm curious as to why you're selling!  After all, at this point you know
what the Primrose Beast needs, why give up now?  You mention bucks, but
aren't you at all leary about what you might get with the next "beast"?

I'll be starting my big road adventure in May so you may want to save this
email and remind me of this later in 1999... <G>

Joanna
79 MGB LE