Re: Lever arm damper leaks

To: "David Sylvain" <niosh@pop.ma.ultranet.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lever arm damper leaks
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:08:32 -0500
go for the tube shocks if it's the rear
it took me awhile..I didn't want to go non standard but...
it was so damn easy and cheap
check out http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/twinmgbgts/tubeshocks.htm
it has links to the procedures and photos of my conversion
good luck

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blase Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm