Two MGC GT's for $2k (both auto)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two MGC GT's for $2k (both auto)
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:01:32 -0500
*** AD ***

Two MGC GTs $2000 for both
Both have been sitting for years, Both are
auto gearbox, both are rough but restorable
or for parts. one has rust, one does not.
One has been started and runs. both have wire
wheels. One good bonnet, one poor.$2000 takes
both.. Located in Berkeley Calif.No titles.

Contact: Jerry Burr <veenet@aol.com>
Calif 94704, usa, USA
Tel: 510 644 3548, Fax: 510 649 0426
Advert placed 23-Feb-1999 at 16:01 (UK time) Advert expires 23-Mar-1999

It isn't my ad, just passing it along (and breaking one of my rules by doing
so).  IMHO, two automatic transmittions are well worth that price alone.
And the bonnets are quite expensive.

Hopefully someone will purchase the pair and RESTORE THE BETTER CAR!  Just
knowing that only 9011 (or as others say 8999) MGCs were produced would be
enough of a historical issue to keep someone from using both as parts cars.

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access