Re: 77 MGB will not start...different than the little engine that couldn

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 77 MGB will not start...different than the little engine that couldn't
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:34:47 -0500
Take it from me, you will find it is some stupid little thing you thought
you checked before. It will be the simplest part, and you will kick
yourself around the driveway because you missed it.

Sorry, but been there and done that, so to speak. Experience is wonderful.
I have learned long ago to look for those things first, then look again.

Good luck,
David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget
78 MGB