Need 78 MGB Hard Top

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need 78 MGB Hard Top
From: DBAVERY1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 12:32:34 EST
Hello list its been awhile,

I want to  get my 78 B roadster out a little early this year - running short
of cars between the girls, my wife and myself.  Since its more of a daily
driver than my 79 I figured the 78 got the nod for the winter drive. Since its
still cold in Michigan I wanted to see if there are any reasonable priced
hardtops I could get to keep some of the heat inside for passenger comfort.
I'd probably want one within a couple state driving distance of Michigan.  If
you have one or know of someone with one for sale please let me know what it
is, the price and where its located.  It doesn't have to be a factory top or
have a good finish but I want a structurally sound usable one.

Thanks

Denny