rally

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: rally
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:03:40 -0500
To anyone interested there will be a rally in Millville NJ May 1&2. It is
open to any year, make, model, of motor car or bike. British cars usually
dominate the field with JAGUARS being the most prevalent car. Come on MG's
come out and show the Jags they are really to big to rally on back country
roads. We will team score the MG's against the Jags if you would like and
there is a trophy for the best finishing British car.
   for more info you may call me at 61-459-9877 or email
ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com or check out the rally section-"rally round the
holly" at www.cloverleaf-auto.com
  thanks
   Ralph Steinberg