Electric choke for Z/S carb

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Electric choke for Z/S carb
From: "Erik Brzoska" <mowog77@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 05:10:42 PST
I was just rebuilding a non-LBC carburetor that used an electric choke
and the gears in my head started turning. So I ran up from the shop to
the B and compared size and fit to the Z/S.

It seems from my quick analysis that this electric choke would fit
perfectly into the spot where the heat mass resides!
Imagine that you no longer have to run the water hoses through the side
of the carb and that the choke actually works properly all the time!!

My question: Has anyone ever done this? If so, what were the results?
If not, why not?

Erik.