Re: rear tube shock conversion

To: "Ray Wygonik" <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear tube shock conversion
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:46:39 -0500
you might run into travel distance problems on the rear mount
if you have a CB car due to the lower ride hieght.
On a rubber bumper you might be OK.
More vertical will make them stiffer
layed down (front mount) mine feel pretty much like a
good set of stock shocks would feel on my CB 73 GT.
 I used Gariel Pro-Ryder Heavy Duty Gas Shocks
coast me $12.99USD  each. total coversion cost with
hardware and tax was  $31.25USD
photos and comments can be found at
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/twinmgbgts/tubeshocks.htm

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm