Moss Motors Festival

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss Motors Festival
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:02:58 EST
Dear listers,
  I have heard some very disparaging news, and I wanted to confirm it before
doing something brash.  I have heard that the Moss Motors Festival is canceled
this year because Moss could not get Flag Is Up Farms to re-host the venue,
nor could they find another site in time to hold the Festival.  Is this true?
After such a successful Festival last year, can they turn around and cancel it
this year?  Kelvin?  Was there a certain reason that Flag Is Up Farms did not
want to host the Festival this year?
   Ah, the Festivals past: there is nothing like sleeping in a holey horse
pasture wearing the same clothes for three days b/c you were afraid of taking
up valuable "swap meet" space with non-essentials like a spare tire, sleeping
bag, comb, or tooth brush!  And then driving back, loaded to the gills, with
parts you never even knew you had on your car, eager to fit that shiny new
grill with "just a little dent in it," or that "only used once" carburetor,
determined to find out why the first guy sent it back.
Sorry, I guess I'm just ranting--going through Moss Motors Festival
withdrawals.

Steve Sanchez
But at least there's still Buttonwillow! <G>