Re: *This* is MG country!

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: *This* is MG country!
From: "Mike Venables" <mikevenables@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 00:40:22 PST
I hit the send button a little soon - what the boss had to say seemed
more important at the time!

Nope no elephants, lions, buffaloes, etc. - they're in the parks
(mostly).  We also don't have wacko govt. regs.! We've only just got
unleaded about two years ago I think.  So, very few new cars have
catalysts (only expensive ones!) and none of our MaGic little cars have
that extra performance inhibiting junk! :-)

Cheers
MJV

eric@erickson.on.net Mon Mar  1 03:40:18 1999 wrote