Honest Response - Victoria British

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Honest Response - Victoria British
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 10:08:02 -0600
  All,

   In Feb. '98, I ordered a Crane Ignition and coil from Vicky Brit.
When the order arrived it was missing a 4-cylinder shutter.  A call to
VB customer service took care of that.  I installed the stuff and all
was well for about two weeks.  Then, on a trip to SanTone for a club
event my '69 B began running rough.  When I got it home, I  reinstalled
the stock ignition.  Over the next few months I tried the Crane with my
coil, tried the Crane coil with my point ignition, tried cussin' it
all!  The only way the car ran reliably was with the stock setup.

  Finally, I sent the ignition and coil back to Crane.  In December '98,
Crane sent me all new components.  Being sick of messing with it, I
spammed the list but got no takers.  So I called VB customer service and
asked them if they'd let me return the new stuff and offered to pay a
restocking fee.  They said they'd get back to me since it was an unusual
request.  A couple of weeks later, after I'd about given up hope, VB
called back, told me if I sent it back, they'd give me a full refund!
So I UPS'd it back and they credited my CC account.

  I'd say that between them Crane and Victoria British treated me
fairly, especially Victoria British.  So lets hear it for Crane and VB:
Hip, hip, HOORAY!!!

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B - waiting for its Pertronix ignition.