Re: Pumping loss (was various OD threads)

To: Sclay220@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pumping loss (was various OD threads)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:53:13
At 05:56 PM 3/2/99 EST, Sclay220@aol.com wrote:
>i hope that is the last of the od od od od od od od od od od conversations
>thank you

Actually I have been avoiding ALL of the od od od od od od od od od od
conversations for the last 10 days, and I thought this post was mostly
about engine operating characteristics and hopfully some new material,
which is why I changed the subject line.  Did I end up turning the same old
crank and offend people with my one and only semi-relatesd post?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude