MGB Workhorse!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Workhorse!
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 17:17:17 EST
Dear listers,
I remember one fateful night in High School (OK, not that long ago) when I
went to my girlfriend's basketball game.  I drove her to the game in my MGB
because it was raining heavily.  After the game, two of her friends needed
rides home.  I told them if they could fit, I could get them home.  My
girlfriend, a power-forward (6'3"), sat in the passenger seat, with her
friend, a guard (5'11") sitting on top of her, and her other friend, a guard
(5'9") sat sideways in the "back seat."   Needless to say, I don't recommend
transporting valuable cargo in this fashion, but thereafter my car was
lovingly dubbed "The little MG that could."

Keep on motoring!
Steve Sanchez
"Oh, sure, we got room!"