I'm quite impressed with my B :)

To: mts3@ra.msstate.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm quite impressed with my B :)
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:56:17 +1000
Tyson,

     Welcome to the Daily Drivers,  I have found it has to be the best way
to get to work, and the drive home can be a real stress reliever

Have fun

Neil
64 MGB

It's weekday four of the B being my only car.  No oil pressure relief
problems all week :)  Today was the first non-top down day as well.  It
stormed quite badly as soon as I got into the car, and hasn't stopped
yet.

Although my B needs a top desperately, and one is on the way, I didn't
get that wet.  Yes, water was coming in.  From the corners of the top
mostly, and a little at the back of the top at the ripped part.  There
was also water coming in from behind the glove box, around where the a/c
evaporator is.  But only a little from the corner of the top got me...
on my left leg.  No electrical demons or lights going out, etc.   The
wipers worked perfectly.

All in all another great day with the B.  As the shop can't figure out
what's wrong with the girlfriend's car (d*mn fuel injection!!) the B may
be my only car for several more days :)

- --
Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu