Re: I'm quite impressed with my B :)me too but don't brag yet

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm quite impressed with my B :)me too but don't brag yet
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:12:50 EST
mts3@ra.msstate.edu writes:

<< Although my B needs a top desperately, and one is on the way, I didn't
 get that wet.  Yes, water was coming in.  From the corners of the top
 mostly, and a little at the back of the top at the ripped part.  There
 was also water coming in from behind the glove box, around where the a/c
 evaporator is.  But only a little from the corner of the top got me...
 on my left leg.  No electrical demons or lights going out, etc.   The
 wipers worked perfectly. >>
Yes putting the top up doesn't mean you won't get wet, just not as wet. don't
brag about what isn't wrong or it will be tomorrow.
robmgb
74B