RE: WOOHOO-2

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: RE: WOOHOO-2
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:49:02 -0800
Carl:

        Remember when you put on the tail lamp assemblies to make sure the
sharp edged nuts cut through the paint to metal.  Check to make sure that
this ground is good, or better yet run an external ground wire for each
lamp.  Poor tail lamp grounds after a paint job is a common problem.

        And by the way, congratulations, i'm BRG with envy.
Kelvin.