Eastwood powder coat

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eastwood powder coat
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 14:18:27 -0700
Many of you may remember the recent discussion about the shade of the
Eastwood powder coat maroon.  Some of the "listers" were interested to see
if it matched MG engine maroon.  Well Eastwood did a bit of investigating
and came up with the following information.  I thought I would pass it
along.  I have no financial interest in this at all, except that I may be
spending my money on a powder coat kit.

Larry Hoy