Continuation of Buying my first MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Continuation of Buying my first MG
From: PBcrispie@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 01:09:16 EST
I'd like to clarify, that although im no mechanic, i know loosly how to fix up
engines, from working on dirt bikes, and stuff like that.  Also, I think my
mom was joking about the porsche.  they seem to be up in the $30,000 price
range.  Although I have a good cash flow (computer programming...) I don't
have more than $4000 to spend on the car.  This shouldn't be a problem.
Insurance is no big deal for me either.  Thanks for all the responses.  It's
helped me to think through this purchase.