Help! master cylinder woes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help! master cylinder woes
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 19:35:45 -0500 (EST)
From:   IN%"postmaster@grove.iup.edu"  "PMDF e-Mail Interconnect"  7-MAR-1999
19:32:58.46
To:     IN%"RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu"
CC:
Subj:   Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 19:32:53 -0500 (EST)
From: PMDF e-Mail Interconnect <postmaster@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed
To: RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu

--Boundary_(ID_Kt+w1HsKo+bx6F3y5jAg2g)

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

  Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 19:32:49 -0500 (EST)
  From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
  To: mg@autox.team.net

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: mg@autox.team.net
  Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
  Diagnostic code: smtp;550 <mg@autox.team.net>... User unknown
  Remote system: dns;triumph.cs.utah.edu (triumph.cs.utah.edu ESMTP Sendmail
8.9.1/8.9.1; Sun, 7 Mar 1999 17:34:25 -0700 [MST])

--Boundary_(ID_Kt+w1HsKo+bx6F3y5jAg2g)

Reporting-MTA: dns;grove.iup.edu

Action: failed
Final-recipient: rfc822;mg@autox.team.net