Re: MG Heater Improvement

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Heater Improvement
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:09:09 -0700
Hard to describe, but I'll try.  Drill the rivet out (easy to replace, but note
how the top and
bottom parts align.)  separate the halves and you'll notice that the 'C' clip
may be then removed.
I slipped two or three washers under the C-clip to allow the valve to open
more.  By blowing through
the valve I was able to determine how many washeres were required.  This allows
the valve to open
more than the 30% it was designed for.  I also drilled out the shaft a little
more.  This seemed to
help.  I got the info from an article in MGA magazine.  This may even be on
their website

http://members.aol.com/namgarusa/mg.htm