Re: Lean at cruise

To: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lean at cruise
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 01:50:07 -0500
too bad you are such a recent addition to the list
I've been going through this for months.
I've even bought new carbs, rebuilt the dizzy twice,
EVEN CHANGED MOTORS (with O/D tranny)
still does it.
three different sets of plug wires
2 sets of plugs (different types) -  multiple gap settings
It's not fuel pump. It's not elec ign (tried two different ones plus back to
points - no change)
Strong acceleration - but stumbles at cruise

Just got a line on a racer near me.
Hopefully I will be able to have him look at this weekend
Stay in touch If I find the problem I'll let you know.
Your not (and I am not) the only  one that has brought up this problem on
the list