Was it a list member in Albany?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Was it a list member in Albany?
From: "Steven Miller" <bonding@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 20:06:50 PST
     Hello all,
Yes I am still reading in on the list...and yes I am still planning a
trip cross country in my MG.  The question of the day is..I saw a chrome
bumpered whit Midget with a hard top on Wolf Rd in Albany NY, USA today
and was wondering if it was a list member?  The only people I know in
the area with LBC's is a two friends with Triumphs....I know please no
abuse for socializing with them....:)
  Thank you all for the info on my last post.  And all the questions
that you have answered before I ask...

Steve Miller
'74 Midget chrome and all....

P.S.  Did they make hard tops for Midgets? what do they cost if they can
even be bought new?