Re: [Fwd: Fwd: another Clinton]

To: Rick Jennings <ahhclem@kcnet.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fwd: another Clinton]
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:35:42 -0500
At 07:55 PM 3/9/1999 -0600, you wrote:

>At 04:25 PM 3/9/99 -0500, Carl French wrote:
>>Baker, G. wrote:
>>>
>>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>>> --------------8B5942EB5183A78C23B16180

>>I GOTTA PUT UP WITH THIS STUPID BS ON THE MG LIST ALSO??????
>>I HAVE TO DELETE ENOUGH OF THIS CR%P AS IT IS DURING THE REST OF THE DAY
>>

>Democrats have no sense of humor

Whoa there now. Liberal democrats must have a sense of humor... It is just
black humor.
After all, the Republican Clinton is the leader of our so-called party.

Bill
Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"