Re: $$$Estimate for Sill Replacement, etc.

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: $$$Estimate for Sill Replacement, etc.
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:58:00 -0500
I thought that $200.00 per side was reasonable. I have a ball park
estimate of 1200.00 cdn to replace sills, (dog legs & front halfs also)
repair a little rust along the top fender on passenger side (where the
seal for the bonnet fits) and paint the whole car. This is with me
providing the body parts needed. Outer & inner sills only. At this rate
is this guy just trying to get me into his shop and then soak me? Any
comments would be appreciated. Might have to adjust my budget or buy
that welder.
Andy Proudfoot 77B