Re: 77 with Dual SUs

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: 77 with Dual SUs
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:49:13 -0800
Doug..........

If your manifold is warped so badly that you burn through the gasket in that
short a time, there's an excellent possibility that it is also leaking
around the intake flange - thus seriously leaning out your mixture.

Definitely have the manifold surfaced. No terribly clever machinery is
needed - just a belt sander that can accomodate the full length of the
manifold. Be sure to clean it out REALLY thoroughly afterwards, though.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center