Re: Moss Chrome and others

To: <Lec089@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss Chrome and others
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:32:05 -0800
We've dealt with Proper MG and find them to be a reputable outfit to deal
with. Having said that, however, I should add that they seem to be one of
the many smaller companies who just handle "fast-moving" items which they
turn over rapidly at a relatively small mark-up, unlike the larger companies
who commit a sizeable portion of their income to tooling up to make those
parts that would otherwise be obsolete, and without whose efforts many of
our cars would be off the road.
For that reason, I believe it pays us all to support the companies who are
investing in the future usability of our cars.

And, just out of interest, Moss sells OE tops (made in England, called
English dull-coat vinyl or some such name) and they are actually less
expensive than those made in the US by Robbins............

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center