Re: More Moss .02

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Moss .02
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:00:09 -0500
I agree, generally.  But unless you know exactly what you are getting,
you have to just have blind faith. I hate to pay double for what you
think must be better parts purely because of the price differential,
only to find they are the same exact parts available from the other guy,
with the same labels, etc.  If they are the same, and are all that is
available, I would rather pay the least of course. How do you know,
other than to ask around, (the list) and make sure the supplier has a
good return policy.  There again, unless you have the parts side by
side, (and have them stored for a year before putting them on the car,
as mentioned earlier) you can't compare.

I guess that is one of the exciting, unpredictable things about our
experience with these little lbc's.

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget
78 MGB