RE: Connector Cleaning

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Connector Cleaning
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 09:44:57 -0400
 Larry Hoy wrote -

>I use a .22 caliber bore brush.  Kinda like a small brass brush, just fits
>in the connecter, works great.
>
>Larry Hoy

Sounds like a great idea to me.  But...  since they are cheap and readily
available, I'd systematically replace the DOUBLE bullet connectors.  They
can totally disintegrate across the "bridge"in less than 25 years.

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
New Castle, VA 24127
USA