Split the List?

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Split the List?
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:46:52 -0500
My $.02:

If people would refrain from copying entire postings when submitting a
response.  And, JUST copy the "Subject," we could cut the volume of the MG
Digest by about 15%.  And, if people would refrain from "flag-waving" and
holiday-related BS, we could reduce volume by another 10%.  And, if everyone
would edit their postings before submission, we could cut another 5% from
the volume. (If some of the people on this list had to deal with some of the
editors I've had over the years, they would never get their postings
published.)

Notice, we've already cut the volume of verbage by 30%.

WE CAN DO THIS FOLKS!  Just think - "economy of words."

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB
Former newspaper auto writer