Re: Gearbox Rear Seal

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox Rear Seal
From: "Warren Pruitt" <warren_p@ls3p.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:36:53 -0500
Hello Lawrie! Seems to be good and tight on the output flange. I would not
think that there is that much pressure on the seal and the rtv may be a
good solution. The seal is not flush with the back of the case like the old
metal faced seal, is this a problem? Looks like it rides on the output
flange in roughly the same spot.

Thanks.
Warren