Hello, and about 3 syncro trannies.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello, and about 3 syncro trannies.
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:26:39 -0800
Hello all,
  I've wandered back in from the digest wilderness bearing questions. Lots
of questions as my restoration nears the finish line.
 Todays questions concern 3 syncro transmissions. Looking at the overhaul
kit offered by Vicky Brit there is a division between 62-66 tranny kits and
66-67 tranny kits. I was not aware that the 3 syncro transmissions
differed. What were those differences? I'm relatively sure that mine is a
67, but who can be sure with a car that had been sitting for years and
shows signs of having been tinkered with before?
 Any suggestions appreciated.

Michael, New Bern, NC
67 MGB
74 Jensen Interceptor