Re: Leather Interior Question

To: AJ3313@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leather Interior Question
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:01:51 EST
Hi John,
When I did my 'B' interior (about 6 years ago), I bought the entire kit from
Moss.....the works; seat diaphragms, leather seat covers, and interior panels
(bought the rugs from Scarborough Faire).
Firstly, I was very impressed with all the panels. They were made from 1/16"
luan ply and were a vast improvement over fibre-board or treated cardboard.
The leather seat covers were excellent except for one minor problem; the seat
back was covered in vinyl.....I don't mind vinyl, per se, it's just that they
could have done a better job matching up the grain.
The rugs were a matter of convenience and price and because Scarborough Faire
is a 15 min. ride for me, I could have some special features (no heel pad).
The last time I dropped in, Celia showed me some 'MGA' leather seats she was
shipping out. Very impessive........I think I'll have her do my TR3A seats.
Hope this helped.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN 3L 8708
60 TR3A TS 81398 L