77 mgb parts car for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 77 mgb parts car for sale
From: Christy Stretz <mommy@tranquility.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:34:00 -0600
Hello everyone---

I am new to the list, as I have just purchased a 72 MGB.  My husband and
I are working on getting it up and on the road.

I have a 77 MGB parts car for sale.  Engine stuck; transmission free;
differential free; 5 Rostyle wheels; minor rust; missing starter,
alternator, fuel pump, tach, and temp gauge.  Doors and door glass in
good shape.  I am using the bonnet for my car.  $150.00  and we are
located in Columbia, Missouri.  Please hurry, we need the garage space!

Thanks,
Christy Stretz
mommy@tranquility.net