Re: Wheel Painting rostyle template

To: cdlynes@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Wheel Painting rostyle template
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:46:55 EST
David:  My understanding from the paint shop is they used the template
successfully and asked to keep it for future.  It is hanging on a nail peg on
their wall.  I did not actually see them use it.  But since I am not skilled
at doing it myself, I turned the project over.   As I remember the labor
charge was very reasonable.  Not much more than the cost of paint, tape and
knife would have been.

I don't have a lot of time or mechanical talent or working facility so I  find
the best mechanics and bodyshop crafts people.  They enjoy working on my car
as needed and don't charge much as long as I don't screw it up first or try to
give them advice.  And the car has been always reliable.

I do admire the folks who have the skills, etc to do it themselves.  Wish I
could.

Mel Frank
71mgbgt