Books For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Books For Sale
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:57:48 EST
Hi,

I'm selling some of my old books that some of you might be interested in.  If
interested, or have questions, enquire within....

The MG Series MGA Drivers Handbook.  Bought new a few years ago, slightly
weathered from sitting on shelf in garage for two years.  Soft bound, 64
pages.  $5

MGA Roadsters 1955-1962 Publised by Brookland Books.  Road comparison tests,
tech data, etc... Soft bound, 104 pages, like new.  $15

MG Series TC, TD, TF, TR 1500, MGA 1500 & 1600 Workshop Manual.  Soft bound
published by Scientific Publications in 1964.  Approximately 200 pages (pages
not numbered).  This is an old soft bound book with no loose pages.  It is a
well read manual with very few greasy finger prints.  The pages are somewhat
tattered on the outer edges, but otherwise very readable.  $35

MGA  A History & Restoration Guide By Bob Vitrikas.  240 pages, soft bound.
This is a well read copy, but very clean.  Has a few loose pages toward the
back of the book due to cheap binding, but no missing pages.  Great for
reference. $15

MG Buyers Guide By Richard Knudson.  157 pages, softbound, very good
condition.  $10

The MG Workshop Manual-Complete Tuning And Maintanance For All Models From "M"
Type To "TF 1500".  First published in 1952, this copy published in 1975 by
Robert Bentley. 600 pages, a soft bound well read book with very few greasy
finger prints.  No loose pages.  $45.

BMC MGA Workshop Manual-Hard bound very good condition.  A few greasy finger
prints (very few) here and there, but otherwise like new.  $35  Note: This one
is hiding from me somewhere in my house, but I will find it eventually if
someone wants it.

All prices include shipping anywhere in the United States (within reason).

Thanks,

Scott Helms
Northern Indiana