Re: Surprise Guests

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Subject: Re: Surprise Guests
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:00:30 -0500
frank krajewski wrote:

> We must have a special mutant breed of mouse here in Rhode Island as
> they are immune to the noxious odor emitted by moth balls. I have used
> the moth ball remedy for years and find those pesky rodents this past
> winter actually built a nest right on top of some of them! Now, in
> addition to the repulsive moth ball odor, I also have it mixed with the
> pungent acrid aroma of mouse urine! Any other suggestions? I have heard
> of oregano? Anyone else?
> Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski

I have heard that if you cut a bar of Irish Spring Soap in half
and put one half in the boot and the other half in the car you
will completely eliminate rodents!  And when you get in the car
in the spring your car will smell fresher too!

Rick

<http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/9945>
<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>