Stupid humor- slightly MG- delete if you must

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid humor- slightly MG- delete if you must
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:21:28 -0600
Some comments during the latest rodent/cat threads reminded me of this.
Delete now if you feel jokes don't belong on this list or are easily
offended.

A young man finally left the farm and got a job in the city.  After
getting settled in, he fulfilled a life long dream by trading his pickup
truck for an MG Midget.  This dream soon turned sour however because
every time he got in or out of the car, he would feel pain between his
legs.

Since his new job included health insurance, he figured he might go to a
doctor.  He hated to give up on his dream if someone could help.  He
still hadn't bought into this dentist thing though.  His family had
chewed tobacco for years and every family member  tooth was in perfect
condition when they fell out.  Anyway he visits the doctor.

The doctor does a quick visual exam.  When the young man exposes the
area in question the doctor gasps.  His male appendage is swollen and
bruised.  "Well, says the doctor,  "There's your problem!"  "How long
has it looked like that?"

"As long as I can remember," says the farm boy.  You know, it has always
stung a bit after going to the bathroom but everyone in the family had
the same thing so I just thought it was normal."

The doctor asks the man a few questions about obvious situations or
activities that could cause such a  problem chronically.  All come up
empty.  "I'll tell you what," said the doctor.  "How about you write
down everything you do for the next week then come back and I'll see if
anything looks fishy."

The young man agrees.  A week later he returns and hands the doctor a
long list of his activities.  After a quick review, the doctor slap his
forehead.  "Here's your problem," he said.  "And you might want to share
this with the rest of your family."  "When you are done going to the
bathroom, you are supposed to shake it, not wring it out."

Regards,
Bill