Re: Towery Forgien Cars

To: "Gail B. Snider" <snider@netpath.net>
Subject: Re: Towery Forgien Cars
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:23:01 -0600

"Gail B. Snider" wrote:

> Has anybody on the list had any dealings with Towery Forgein Cars located in
> De.  In the process of buying a rebuilt 18V motor, would appreciate any
> response.
> TIA, Brian
> 71 B

Yep, I have and continue to do so.  Glen is a wealth of info and has decent
prices on his V8 stuff.  The wealth of info he has can cost a little on the
phone so make sure you have a .10/minute long distance deal.  He knows about all
there is to know and will share it w/ you for free.  Now there is a good deal.
--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO