Re: Obnoxious posts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Obnoxious posts
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 15:57:31 EST
Dear listers:

Do you realize how much anger Mr. Racine has incited?  I have counted 37 posts
(so far) in the last three days of people replying to Mr. Racine's four (I
believe) e-mails.  Let us remember what this list was created for: to maintain
the MG marque through sharing our global knowledge.  I have met people from
this list who, like me, love the MG.  They cherish the rewards of working on
their cars, as well as the cars of others.
The people on this list are here for one reason: to learn.  Mr. Racine has
shared with this list the ideas of using synthetic transmission oil, fixing
the MG gearbox to become more reliable and how to fix the rear spring sagging
problem.  I thank Mr. Racine for sharing his knowledge with me; however, I
believe he could have done so in a better manner: without offending those on
the list who are also here to learn and share their knowledge.
With that said, I encourage every one of you on this list to do what you have
come here to do: share your knowledge about the MG, but please do not taint
that knowledge with anger or disgust of others.

Sincerely,
Steven Sanchez

PS.  I also encourage everyone to get away from their computer, go out to
their cars (preferably of the MG marque) and enjoy them, secure in the fact
that there are others who also enjoy MG's.