Fwd: very last, final word neurotic mess suite...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: very last, final word neurotic mess suite...
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:45:19 EST

--part0_922679120_boundary

From: Mgbbob@aol.com
To: mgs@auto.team.net, eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: very last, final word neurotic mess suite...
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:56:07 EST

Hi there listers
Being a frequent contributor to the list, I don't lurk. I wouldn't ordinarily
have dropped in on this thread, just deleted it, but happened by chance across
Pierre's statement about women in general and Christy in particular.
IMHO, there was no reason for the outburst, Pierre. It sounded, at first
blush, like you were the guy with the problem.
Not only did you succeed in degrading Christy's driving skills (women rank
among some of the best race drivers), you openly attacked her sexuality and it
was TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.
I agree with those responding.........keep your personal comments to yourself.
You should address and limit your responses to those beneficial to promoting
the sport......not creating division and anxiety.
My $.02
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN 3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398 L