RE: Oil pressure sender

To: "Chris and Jodi Barnhart" <barnhart@geneseo.net>
Subject: RE: Oil pressure sender
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:54:27 -0800
I have a somewhat related question:
I am trying to troubleshoot why my gas gauge is kaput.  I read that often
the problem is the fuel tank sending unit.  If that is indeed the case, how
do I test to see if it is the sending unit or the gauge itself? (hoping for
the cheaper alternative - sending unit) Also, when I looked at the sending
unit, there are 2 terminal connectors, but only 1 has a wire attached. This
may be a stupid question, but are both supposed to be connected to
something? If so, what connection may be missing?

Thank you,

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster