re: Craftsman Tools - Blackhawk

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Craftsman Tools - Blackhawk
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:44:49 -0500
Blackhawk as well as another industrial brand called Challenger are also,
believe it or not, manufactured by Stanley Mechanics Tools in Dallas and
Witchita Falls, Texas. Blackhawk is the brand that Stanley uses to market
through the non-mobile automotive channel (auto parts stores). Challenger is
sold through industrial channel distributors like Grainger and MSC. Lets
see...other brands...let me think. Stanley makes Master Mechanics,
Goldblatt, cheaper lines like Popular Mechanics (import), various other
private label mass merchant brands (import) and I can't remember what else.
Heck, I'm just a financial guy. Not a product manager.
Regards, Greg Hutmacher