Re: accelerator cable cont..

To: Paul Tegler <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Subject: Re: accelerator cable cont..
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:17:27 -0500 (EST)
I go through one cable a year on my A which also has a Weber. I have also
used bicycle cables but instead of buying them I cut them off bicycles I
find in the garbage. To be on the safe side I carry a length of 1/16"
aircraft cable and some lead cable stops. Both of these items can be
bought at most hardware stores or places like Home Depot. Being stranded
with a broken cable and having to hook an electric cord that you pull by
hand is not a lot of fun. One other way to get home is turn the idle
screw up. It's crude but works.
...Art