Heartland Brit Events

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Heartland Brit Events
From: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:41:32 -0600
Bob
     I knew that someone would know what is goin on round here!  I will have
see if I can make some of these events! Never being able to leave well
enough alone,
I just ordered a new European spec
dizzy, Lucas Sport coil and wire set from Brit-tek. I have a new set of
rockers, shaft and pedestals to install and the wheels are in the blast
cabinet and will need new paint... But I'm getting there!

Eric K.
74B